Whether you are new to equipment leasing and looking for a comprehensive guide to
documentation or are experienced but often find yourself searching for the specific
document or form to manage the unusual transaction, you'll find the GuideBook of
Leasing Documentation the answer you've been looking for. Compiled by experienced
leasing executives, everything from assignments to waivers is covered. 130 leasing
forms and documents in total.
Each document or form is formatted for either WordPerfect© or Word for Windows©
word processing. You can easily customize each form and document with your company
name, address and logo if desired.
This is the GuideBook your attorney hated to see published.
Document/Form Sections Include:
1. Leases & Security Agreements - UPPLA & non-UPPLA Leases, Master Lease,
TRAC Lease Addendum, Security Agreement, Rental Equipment Addendum, Equipment Finance
2. Resolutions & Certifications - To Lease, to Guaranty, to Subordinate, to Assume
3. Options & Puts - Options to Purchase or Renew, Prepaid, Set Price, Fair Market
Value, Purchase Agreements, Residual Guaranty.
4. Additional Collateral - Security Agreement, Guarantee, Subordination Agreement,
C.D. Pledge, Stock & Bond Assignments, Life Insurance Pledge, Security Deposit
Agreements, Cross-Secure / Cross Default Agreement.
5. Commitment / Proposal Letter - Long and Short Form Proposal Letters,
Comprehensive Commitment Letter, Engagement Letter, Commitment Fee Agreement.
6. Equipment - Evaluation Form, Inspection Reports, Identification Tag Certification
7. Real Estate - Waiver & Consent, Cover Letter, Assignment of Lease & Consent.
8. Vendors - Remarketing Agreement, First Loss Recourse, Vendor Repurchase,
Purchase Order, Purchase Order Assignment, Vendor Purchase Agreement (Residual
Guaranty), Vendor Pay Proceeds Authorization.
9. UCC - UCC Terminology for True Lease, Lease Purchase, Fixture Filing,
Rental Proceeds, Release & Disclaimer.
10. Credit - Application, Personal Financial Statement, Term Debt, Trade, Bank &
Landlord Fax & Phone Rating Forms, Reg. B, Mini-Spread Sheet, IRS Form 4506,
Monthly Cash Flow Projection, Corporate Status Verification, License Verification,
Production Equipment Questionnaire.
11. Auxiliary - Thirty-four documents and forms not covered by any of the above
categories. Included: Bill of Sale, Participation Agreements, Assumption of Lease,
Modification of Lease, Purchasing Agreements, Disclaimer of Ownership, Attorney
Opinion Letter, Assignment of Invoice, Documentation Check List, Vehicle Property
Waiver. Interim Rent Letters, Loss Payable Endorsement, Sublease Notice and much,